1. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark) turn back into the heroes that the ROH Nation knew that they could always depend on.
2. Kenny King wins the ROH World Championship and becomes an ROH Triple Crown Champion.
3. Flip Gordon wins the ROH World Television Championship.
4. Coast 2 Coast (Shaheem Ali & LSG) wins the ROH World Tag Team Championship.
5. Deonna Purrazzo becomes the first-ever Women of Honor Champion.
6. Kelly Klein finally suffers her first loss by pinfall or submission.
7. ROH creates its own Hall of Fame.
8. Mike Posey is relieved of his duties as a referee.
9. The Hung Bucks (Adam Page & The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) not only lose the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship, but The Young Bucks also leave The Bullet Club so that the ROH Nation can truly cheer for them.
10. ACH returns to ROH.…
As great as some of the other matches were, the two matches that truly left people talking are the two Royal Rumble Matches.
Men’s Royal Rumble Match
A lot of interesting stuff happened in this year’s Men’s Royal Rumble Match. First, there were two NXT Superstars who moved up to the main roster and entered the Royal Rumble Match: current NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas and Adam Cole. It should also be noted that Almas’ business manager, Zelina Vega, moved up with him and current NXT Tag Team Champions Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly moved up with their fellow Undisputed Era cohort, Adam Cole, as well. Also, there were two Superstars who returned to WWE and entered the Royal Rumble Match: The Hurricane and Rey Mysterio. These are two guys who I was hoping would return to WWE this year. Kofi Kingston, once again, found a unique way to prevent both of his feet from hitting the floor by getting an assist from a plate of pancakes, as well as his New Day cohorts, Xavier Woods and Big E, who were already eliminated. Tye Dillinger was supposed to enter at #10; however, The “Yep!” Movement (Kevin Owens & Sami …